New Hope Church
New Hope Church is seeking a part-time Receptionist weekdays 9-12. 10-12 hours a week. Strong candidates will enjoy welcoming church members and other visitors to our busy church, taking and forwarding telephone calls, maintaining the membership database, and becoming familiar with our worship, fellowship and educational programs. A good sense of humor and the ability to effectively work with a wide spectrum of people will be assets. Confidentiality is paramount. The part-time Receptionist reports to the Executive Assistant and is a part of the New Hope Administrative team.
- Receives and directs telephone calls and a variety of administrative duties to include learning several church software programs including PowerPoint, Constant Contact, and the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Assist the Executive Assistant in assigned duties including but not limited to faxing, copying, ordering supplies, and communicating with Ministry Leaders.
- Using the Receptionist Administrative Information binder as a base for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly duties.
- High School diploma is the minimum required.
- Demonstrated experience with computers and customer service.
- Strong writing and verbal skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Must have a heart for the ministry of New Hope church and the people of this church family.
- Must demonstrate an ongoing relationship with Jesus christ and be or become a member of New Hope Church.
- Be punctual and dependable. Be well organized, flexible and adaptable.
- Display a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
New Hope Church is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send Resume and Cover letter with the application form to Nancy Bodenner at New Hope Church 686 Aulerich Road East Tawas, MI 48743.